2010 46th Ave. Unit 30
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: 970-714-1420After payment you can join and get connected to MIFOS.
Thank you for joining MIFOS.
Terms and Conditions, Please Click here.
Refund Policy, Please Click here.
Operate with Efficiency and Confidence
Thank you for visiting our website. Please navigate to our Contact Page for contact information about the Mobile Integrated Flight Operation System (MIFOS).
MIFOS will save time and increase operational efficiency and confidence, increase profits with every flight by keeping in touch with all aspects of flight operations from flights in progress to operating P/L for each pairing of flight. As data is received, it is immediately processed and be viewed in real time on a PC, TV, Laptop or iPad screen with the touch of a computer key. If you have any inquiries, comments and/or suggestions, please navigate to our
SKYDANCE AIR, Inc. provides other services:
SKYDANCE AIR, Inc. also provides consultation related to FAR Part 135 and small to medium size supplemental FAR Part 121 air carrier operations as well as acquisitioning transfer plans in accordance with
B200 Aircraft Lease
Why leave your aircraft in its hanger, on the ramp or only operate under CFR 91 for personnel or business use?
You could be making money in this CFR 135 vibrant air charter business and still fly your aircraft for personnel or business use.
The company is looking for a King Air or BE-200 aircraft to complete its final 135.299 certification phase. The company can offer a great opportunity for the aircraft owner/lessor to produce revenue offsetting the cost involved in sole aircraft ownership. If the owner is aware of a market for the aircraft, the company will operate the aircraft in this market. Lessor will retain 100% of the revenue produced less $80.00/Flight Hour to cover the company operational surveillance and maintenance and inspections record-keeping in accordance with our GOM and GMM.
Lessor will have administrative control and company will have operational and maintenance control of the aircraft in accordance with CFR 135.25.
Consulting and Support for Individuals and/or Companies Seeking to Obtain a CFR 135 Air Carrier Certificate
Upon certification for a full 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate for ten or more passengers, our company will provide consulting services for individuals or companies interested in developing their own CFR 135 Air Carrier certificate for either basic, full nine or less or greater than ten-passenger aircraft operations.
The manuals, operational functionality and procedures listed below are “live” as they are periodically updated and revised to comply with the current CFR 135’s and ongoing Safety Alerts for Operators, SAFO’s.
The manuals are offered for sale “as is” covering all the requirement of CFR 119 and 135 Subparts A through K for a price of $19,500.00. Please refer to the overview of items included. If support is requested throughout the certification process from the Formal Application Phase 1 through the Performance 4 Phase, the charge will be based on a cost per hour rate of $50.00/hour, where the Administration Phase 5 is primarily reserved for CPM and CMT to complete and issue the Ops Specs.
During the Performance 4 Phase, we will advise how to present and proceed through the GMM maintenance “Tabletop” demonstration meeting between the FSDO PMI, ASI and your company DO and DOM, as well as provide advice and support for the CFR 135.299 Line Check.
The certification timeline from the date a FSDO submits a letter indicating that they have the resources available to initiate the certification process to the issuance of Ops Specs and the CFR 135 Air Carrier Certificate, may take up to two years or even more, depending on the complexity of the certification requested such as overseas worldwide operations authority, etc.
The following is an overview of items included:
• Electronic Record Keeping; (A025). No hardcopy flight and maintenance logs in the cockpit
• Master Manual Electronic Manual System
• Maintenance and operations stored and accessible via the company Microsoft OneDrive portal
• Maintenance and operational control communications established via aircraft specific e-address and Adobe-based functionality. Maintenance and operations pre-flight documentations required for the pilot are available on the iPad Adobe directory file system.
• EFB eliminates hard copies of all required manuals in the cockpit
• Log sheets and maintenance document hard copies in the cockpit are eliminated
• License for unlimited usage of SkyTrax - a Mobile Integrated Flight Operations System
• Electronic Flight Bag Training Program
• Hazmat Program (Non-Carriage)
• Deice Program
• International Flight Operations Manual
• PRIA program and VDRP program
• Antidrug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program - web-based
• General Operations Manual
• General Maintenance Manual including CAS and CAMP
• Weight and Balance Program
• Minimum Equipment List
• Non-essential Furnishings Program (NEF)
• Pilot Training Manual
• Pilot web-based distance training program
• Flight Attendant Training Manual and,
• Several Approved Aircraft Specific Ground and Simulator Flight Training Providers
After certification our company may provide consultation and assistance for a short period of time during the transition period into revenue production.